It’s more than a wedding, it is an experience that will last a lifetime!
Design your wedding your way – at Gold Hill Gardens we understand it is your dream, so we invite you to use your choice of wedding planner, caterer, and entertainment from our approved vendor list.
With the estate at your disposal, your dream will become a reality!
Here at Gold Hill Gardens, we understand that while this is a special moment in your life it is also one of the most stressful. When it is time for your celebration, we want those memories to last a lifetime, so we are here with our approved vendors for you, taking care of the details on this special day.
We can accommodate up to 150 people with multiple areas of your choice to host your ceremony, while preparing for your celebration.
Nestled at the base of the Sierra Foothills, Gold Hill Gardens is a 33-acre private estate with classic elegance and expansive views that will bring your celebration to life. The elegantly appointed 4 bedroom inn is surrounded by 11 acres of gardens and the natural beauty of the rolling countryside. Every season brings unique beauty…the many blooming flowers in Spring, the shade of many oaks and mature trees in Summer, the changing leaves and gorgeous colors in Fall.
Whether you are looking for a lush garden setting for more intimacy or looking for expansive views with every turn, Gold Hill Gardens offers your choice of outdoor garden or lawn ceremonies for that special moment.
- For smaller venues, intimate café style patio surrounded by continual flowing water features and extensive landscaping
- Upper lawn enclave just outside of bride’s master suite with exceptional pathway thru audience to ceremony landing featuring gorgeous views of the property as a backdrop. Suitable to 150 occupants and wedding party.
- Pool house area including structure, pool side setting, lawn area or elevated landing area overlooking the natural creek below
- Lower creek side lawn area nestled in the mature native oak trees adjacent to the confluence of Doty Ravine and Sailors Ravine
- Elevated paver stone patio overlooking a native Oakland setting to the west.
After that special moment, it’s time to share your future with the ones that came to share in this special day. With Chic receptions under the stars, you and your guests can sit back and enjoy the twinkling lights overhead, hang out poolside, play games and dance the night away with full use of the estate grounds.